Magic Words

Has the love in your relationship dwindled, does it seem like no matter what you do your partner still doesn't feel the love? Maybe you are doing/saying the wrong things. Want to learn the Magic Words to get the sparks flying again..........pause..........Why do I sound like an infomercial: but wait if you call now I'll send you two books for the price of one hahahahhahah don't mind me.

Lets jump right in!!!!!

Love languages, easy to decipher right.....wrong. You won't believe there are people who still don't know about this concept. I know right!!! Like really, do you live under a rock?

The simplest way to understand is to pose a question, How does your partner receive love and how do you say I love you?

Have you eaten?
Let's hang out just you and me.
I miss you
I want to see you.
I got you something
Let me help you with that.
Go to bed I'll clean up
Don't worry I'll wash the dishes
Holding hands
Cuddling
Hugs
You are so beautiful
You are smoking hot
I'm proud of you
You are smart
I love you!!!

So in my list you'll see words of affirmation, gifts, quality time, physical contact, acts of service. In case you are still wondering those are the different love languages.

All these are various ways of saying I love you. What's yours? Find it, let your partner know and let the love overflow.


Comments

Popular Posts