Still Missing You


I didn't forget your birthday (Nov 7th), how can I?? We are the only two that shared the same month so I always felt we had a special bond. Sometimes I wish I had been nicer, hugged you more, kissed you more, told you I love you more. You have taught me one good lesson though, never wait too long to tell the people you love how much you love them. Don't hold back your emotions, wear your heart on your sleeves, yes you'll get bruised but you'll also learn how strong you truly are. So to you my dear Olamide Ifeoluwa Shittu Happy Birthday!!!!!!!. We'll see on the other side when He says its time but for now I'll keep missing you. 

I DON’T KNOW HOW WE GO ON
SOMEHOW IT FEELS SELFISH
WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU
WE CARRY YOU IN OUR HEART ALWAYS.

We miss you much its unimaginable
I know you are looking down on us and sending us love everyday
I just wish things could have been different.

We should be swapping stories about boys and dating by now
You would be done with college by now
I wonder what you would have studied
Will you be chubby like mom or skinny like dad

All these things I wonder
and they make me miss you even more.

Comments

Popular Posts