No more Sheets

So I was up till 3am last night, my spirit won't rest (it's been troubled for a few days now, fix it Jesus). I was scrolling through Audible for some books when I remembered someone had recommended No More Sheets a book by Juanita Bynum. I searched for it only to find an audio of the original sermon, this is good enough I said to myself. Ooh boy was I in for a treat!! Have ever had one of those moments where you gatta deliver yourself, no waiting on Pastors, no running from pillar to post your spirit just rises up and says enough is enough!!. That was me last night. Her realness was a breath of fresh air, her openness was uncanny. In all my life I had never heard anyone be so transparent when speaking on the trials of being single and waiting. It was always a sugar coated sermon, stories well packaged so you would think you were beholding angels speak. Her sermon was chain breaking, stronghold losing, eye opening and spirit lifting.

So being a cheerful giver (family inside joke) I decided to share a few nuggets of wisdom. Now I know some of you oversabis will say 'I've always known that' 'It's not new information', that's aii just close this post then. It's not for you.......without further ado, here we go.

Are you really single?
    Consummation is what solidifies marriage. The courthouse and church are only formality and for public record purposes. ooh and the government benefits . In GOT Tyrion never consummated his marriage to Sansa so she was able to get married to Bolton. Pardon my loose references here, I know it's not so cut and dry but that's not the focus here. 
So again are you really single?? Do you still get butterflies when you see that man? Still haunted by that memory? Your bed-mates are occupying the space your husband should occupy so you gatta evict them physically and spiritually. 

Concentrate yourself:
     Break all soul ties , every memory (of pleasure or guilt) needs to be erased.
     Work on you: learn to cook, own something, have savings, take care of debts, bring something to the table (you are a help mate).

Processing: Go through the process
     Got a sugar daddy who's funding your lifestyle? Get ready to be suffer for righteousness sake,      discard all those things. Sell it give it out, doesn't matter.

     Be bold enough to tell that (wo)man of God you ain't ready. Don't mess up his/her life.




NO MORE SHEETS!!!!!!! Take a stand today and watch God turn things around.



Comments

Popular Posts