All about a Crush

I remember the first day I saw you
You had this hideous white long sleeved shirt on
But it didn’t stop my heart from skipping a beat
I saw beyond the hideous white shirt (please throw it away) 

Immediately a seed was planted
One which is yet to be catered to
Maybe it’s for the best we'll never know. 
That's life I guess

We ran into each other four times today
Yes I counted, I always count 
We've worn the same outfits (color combination) three times this year.
The color blue looks amazing on you.
I'm not a stalker but these things I remember. 

Our brief hellos and goodbyes set off a raging storm in my heart
They fill my belly with a million butterflies
If only you had x-ray vision you could see them
I choke mid sentence when we speak
Hold it together girl…..I whisper to myself

Something in my heart tells me you think about me too 
Or maybe this thing has made me delusional
I'll never know 
But for now, I'll keep counting
I'll keep stalking watching
                                                                                                        S.L

Have you ever had a crush on someone?? Omg!!!! It can drive you up the wall. In this era of seize the bae, we cannot sit idle and watch anymore, because your crush today will end up someone’s boo thang tomorrow if you do not act fast. 

This bring me to the main reason of this post, I've often heard from guys that the process of approaching a girl can be scary nerve racking  due to fear of rejection (and other reasons) so therefore they are open to the idea of being "hit on" "asked out" "toasted" (just pick your poison) by a girl. Personally, I do not agree with that (sue me) but every man is entitled to his own opinion so do you boo boo. Now I know there are many sisters out there like me and aint nothing gon change our opinion but its hard out here in these streets......lol so we are flexible. Meaning that we are open to putting ourselves in the right position to allow for a less daunting experience in approaching us.....can I get an amen?!?!?


So guys when a girl has a crush on you but she doesn't want to be forward, how can she give you the green light and make it easier for you to approach her? 



Comments

Popular Posts